How to Apply to the Graduate Program in Medical Physics
To be considered for admission to the Graduate Program in Medical Physics, a student must submit:
- Completed application form to the Division of the Biological Sciences: Apply ON-LINE
- Electronic copies of three letters of recommendation
- Electronic copies of official transcripts of all grades received in undergraduate study and in any previous graduate training
- Electronic copies of official reports of scores from the following Graduate Record Examinations:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytic Writing
- Advanced Test in Physics (optional)
Foreign applicants whose native language is not English and who have not studied at a U.S. college or university for more than one year must submit an official report of scores from the "Test of English as a Foreign Language" (TOEFL).
Applications for the - academic year must be received (with all supporting documentation) by December 1, . Applicants should ensure that all letters of recommendation, transcripts, and examination scores are received by the University before the appropriate date.
Other related documents: